Traditional Accounting services are those that most people associate with their Accountant and, for most, are only required at the business Financial Year end to meet their statutory and taxation obligations.
At ABMS we consider this year end requirement as Compliance Accounting, as ultimately you have little choice but to ‘comply’ with the requirements of HMRC and Companies House to file your taxes and financial statements by the due date.
Like many of our colleagues within the Accounting profession we also provide provide the following traditional year end services:
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation and calculation of Tax Returns for Individual Self-assessment, Partnership Returns and Corporation Tax
- Submission of Client approved Accounts and Tax Returns to HMRC and Companies House as required
- General tax advices to support you in running your business.
In order to speed up the process and improve filing efficiency we file all your Accounts and Tax Returns electronically directly to HMRC and Companies House.
We also aim to be as transparent as is possible when dealing with you and will agree with you beforehand the costs for the services we provide, which are calculated with consideration of your specific needs and type & size of your business and our Current Fees.
Example Fee Calculation
The following is an example fee for a Sole Trader business and is for information purposes only:
- Sole Trader with annual turnover of £53,000
- Annual accounts and self-assessment required
- Client maintains and provides all books and records
- Annual Accounts Fee, turnover range £40,000 to £55,000 – £325
- 1 x individual Self-assessment basic tax return – £100
- Total fee payable – £425 plus VAT